Happy November everyone! October seemed to fly by fast, too fast if you ask me. But, I’m still soaking up the last month of autumn we have left. I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving, spending the day with family and friends and indulging in some yummy food! What I have for you today is a recipe that screams Thanksgiving to me, and would be great as an appetizer or dessert 🙂 I made this for a ladies night at my good friend Nenas house. The theme of the night was pumpkin, and in addition to decorating some pumpkins, everything we ate that night was pumpkin as well! This dip was a hit with everyone. It’s not too sweet and it’s full of pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
You Will Need:
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1 Tsp All-Spice (or to taste, you can use pumpkin pie spice if you prefer)
- 1 Cup of Cool Whip
- In your stand mixer, or in a bowl with a hand mixer, blend together all ingredients except cool whip.
- Once blended, fold in cool whip. Transfer to a bowl of your choice and sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on top.
And you’re done! It’s that simple. I served the dip with vanilla wafers and cinnamon graham crackers. Apple slices would be yummy too!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? 🙂