Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. I spent mine beginning to Christmas shop and also indulging in some good ol’ Christmas movies with my boyfriend. Last night we saw Deck The Halls and The Santa Clause, two of our favorites. Also over the weekend, I was in quite the baking mood. A friend of the family ordered some cupcakes from me and I took that as an opportunity to bake my heart out! I made 2 dozen of my Egg-Free Chocolate Cupcakes as well as these delicious pumpkin ones.
Is it too late in the game for pumpkin stuff, considering it’s December now? Nah…I don’t think so. Pumpkin is still one of my favorite ingredients to bake and cook with during the colder months. Most baked pumpkin goods (like these cupcakes) tend to include a blend of seasonal spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger…all of which I consider Winter flavors as well 🙂 There’s just something about that specific blend of spices that makes you feel warm & cozy….and makes your house smell amazing, too. These pumpkin cupcakes are absolutely life-changing. I was extremely pleased with how they came out that I just had to share!
Best Ever Pumpkin Cupcakes
You Will Need:
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter, Room Temp
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Vanilla Buttercream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with your favorite cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add your flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Mix together & set aside.
- In your stand mixer fixed with the paddle attachment, or in a bowl with a hand mixer, beat together your butter and sugar until fluffy. Then add your pumpkin and vanilla extract. Next, add your eggs one at a time mixing well after each one.
- Slowly add in your dry ingredients just until incorporated, don’t over mix.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Decorate as you wish and enjoy!